Thursday, February 24, 2011

Musical Therapy

Juliette et Chocolat the other night after a screening at the NFB





Casey put this first song on my iPod before he left. If you switch "Alberta" to "Vancouver" its perfect. For the first time, today, it became difficult to listen to without crying a bit.


The next song slated on that playlist is this one- perfect offset. Even if I'm on the train, when this comes on, I dance. Totally worth the creeped-out looks from all the grumps on the metro. NO smiling on the metro!! That must be some kind of rule. Anyways...one of my top favorite songs of all time. If people just listened to this song every day there would be no such thing as anti-depressants.

1 comment:

  1. You and Annick look so cute. What film did you see.
    That Casey song is pretty depressing. I think it has alot to do with the twangy country tune.
    I love the sister act tune. Too bad you never saw the sisters of the holy rock. Saw jer`s film yesterday. AWESOME! Made me cry.

    ReplyDelete