Sunday, February 20, 2011

Second-Hand Smoke


So many smokers in Montreal. It stinks a lot. It looks trashy. Except on the super euro-looking people. They kinda pull it off. Also, Mary-Kate makes it look cool. How amazing is this coat by the way..and the ring. I love the Olsens. We grew up together.

This song conveniently started playing out of a auto-generated playlist on my iPod yesterday, when I was walking home in a terrible mood after being accosted by countless homeless-people, religious panflet hander-outters and pervy grease balls. I felt like I was in a movie scene..one of those in-between buffer scenes after everything's gone wrong and the girl is walking home all désespèrée...and I was the girl.. haha I love doing that.

(ignore random imagery)


1 comment:

  1. Allo Janelle ma belle. Hope things are going OK over there. Saw your pictures in La Liberte just now. Did you know that Cathy Overton Clapham beat Jennifer Jones on Wednesday night? Jeremie, Mama and I watched the whole thing. The fans in the arena were chanting Cathy O. throughout the game. Even the other players were clearly on Cathy's side. It was one of the most gratifying curling wins I've ever seen.
    Just before the game Jeremie showed us his IPP Sisters on the living room TV. Just excellent. I kept forgetting that I was watching my son's project. It was like a professional TV documentary.
    I miss our Sunday suppers together.
    Love you.
    Pa

    ReplyDelete