Friday, April 15, 2011

More Blog Theft


LOVE: This photo Sarah took in Vancouver last week. Perhaps one of my favorite photos of all time. 


Love: homemade planters made of coffee cans, how cute! 


Hate: everything about this chick. Bitch please!


Love: how cute this is / Hate: the creepy pedo kidnapping victims subtext


Love: this girl. I want to adopt her.


Love: these high-waisted jeans


Wish: I had Alessandra Ambrosio's legs / Love: the look on that dorks face in the background


LOVE:....you guessed it, the shoes. o..m..g.


Love: chunky pearly jewelery


Love: the cut of these shorts


Love: this stairway. clean, fresh yet magical


Love: another little girl I want to adopt


Love: January Jones, one of my faves / Suspicious: that her legs were lengthened in post


Love: Blake Lively's dress from the back


Hate: Blake Lively's dress from the front


Love: this breeze / Dislike: paisley print comforters


Love: that I bought Casey a denim dress shirt last summer and now know how I'm going to wear it.


Love: homemade costume wings / Worried: at the way this photo makes me want to abandon my plans and make a baby right meow


Love: this quote


Love: bunched pale colored flowers in spring


Love: her bag / Wondering: why there are sandbags on the side of the road


Hate: Gwenyth Paltrow's apartment in Tribecca makes me ill with jealousy


Ahhh! a swinging sofa even!


Love: this photo my brother took for his blog in Winnipeg


Hate: repeated attempts to make fanny packs stylish


Love: stripes


Love: the hair


Love: White, sunny bathrooms with giant bathtubs


Love: open bright spaces



Love: early 90s flashbacks of my childhood. I remember looking up to this.


Hate: that there is a blog for girls with hairy pitts and that I found it.
The caption under this one said "my boyfriend loves my hairy pitts"


Love: this, another photo from Sarah's blog taken in Vancouver


Love: tiny shorts and clunky black shoes


Love: obviously


Love: This Vancouver cowboy, last photo from Sarah's blog, Sarah Inspired


Love: homemade bedroom bench made with an old suitcase


Love: granny panties made cool again

1 comment: