Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's good to be home...

My mountain man breaking up the beaver dam at the lake
The last month has been spent at the lake and surrounded by friends and family. We got an NHL team back and I started a really fun job at CBC producing/co-hosting a summer variety TV series. Life is good! Looking forward to an awesome summer..


If Sasquatch shaved and wore a Brooks sweater from the early 90s this is what it would look like.


This is what happens when me and Sophia play with fire and shutter speed. PĂ©nis et poupounne!!
The Jets are back. Best birthday present ever.

Also celebrating his birthday that day, Hugh McFadyen. I said happy birthday!-I didnt vote for you, though. He chucked nervously then we took this photo.
Little piece of heaven.

Chocolate face.

No comments:

Post a Comment