Saturday, March 19, 2011

Feeling Better in Vieux Montréal, 'Mardi Miam' and Brunch Outfits

 

I was pretty homesick there for a couple days but eventually I turned it around. Step 1: put my pink pants on and go for a walk..or a sit, around Little Italy


sitting, out of the apartment in the park by this big beautiful church

A few days later, feeling just about back to normal, I put some red lipstick on and went exploring in Vieux Montreal...






Romantic dinner for two-Mardi Miam
That night..."Mardi Miam" me and Annick's weekly dinner night. This week it was fresh carrot-ginger soup with croque-monsieur au fromage gruyère, carmelized red onion and sauteed apples. Delish!
Miam!
St.Patrick's Day...



St.Patrick's Day in downtown Montreal

This morning, gorgeous weather-It's off to the Marion family brunch. Me and Annick, very proud and aware of our 'brunch-appropriate' outfits. Soft pinks and gold jewelry = Perfect springtime brunch attire


Family fun in the sun
Passé Composé: the best brunch I have ever had.
Me and mini-Estelle
Like father like daughter
(I'll be getting to use Jer's Canon 7D soon so this blog is going to start looking pretty cute in a few weeks, a whole new thing for sure, cant wait!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment