Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello Spring! So glad to see-oh, ok bye.


This is how the first day of Spring went for me. Here is the balcony off my bedroom. I laid an old ratty comforter (the best kind) over a rickety lounging chair and propped my tea and cereal up on this other chair, whilst watching little Italian babies playing in the street, couples in love walking towards the market, and birds singing, rejoicing the arrival of a new season!....

As if the day couldn't get any better, it turned out it was also another pink-pants day! Who could have guessed?!


This is my 'welcome Spring, Farewell Winter' outfit: sunglasses and bright spring colors BUT with a reverent nod to a noble winter season via the furry boots and woolen snow-white gloves.

On my way to pickup some groceries in my pink pants, noticing the snow is almost gone!
Grass! Grass!! Look at all the beautiful green grass!!


24 hours later...


Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment